Thursday, September 1, 2011

Welcome

There have been many cases when people have asked me, "how do you do it?" Well, my answer is always the same...I don't really know, I guess I just do. Because if I don't then it won't get done. I'm not the first person to go through a new baby and a deployment all at the same time. I'm pretty new to the military life, so there were and are still, a lot of things that take me by surprise. I'm going to back track a little so that you get a better picture of what brought me to this point in life. I hope this blog helps women who find themselves in unknown territory. Life situations have a tendency to overwhelm us and then we lose sight of what the initial goal was. So please, take a second, breathe and realize...THIS TOO SHALL PASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment