Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A fabulous Week...No Advice, Just Bragging!


THE BRIDE AND GROOM



Well, this will be a quick post because it is just bragging about the amazing week we had as a family and really doesn't have anything to do with the type of blog this is.

Two major things happened this week: I became an aunt for the first time and I gained a wonderful new sister-in-law!

First, on Wednesday my brother and his wife welcomed their first little bundle of joy, Luke into the world! He is tiny, precious and perfect!!!! Congratulations to you both!!! I'm so excited to spend as much time with this little guy as I can before I head back to Texas.

And then on Saturday, my baby brother GOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to say, I didn't cry at all. I think it is because I am so incredibly happy for them and I couldn't imagine anyone else for either one of them! For a girl that doesn't have sisters you wait for the day your brothers get married. I feel like I hit the "sister-in-law jackpot" with Erin and Lisa. One, has been around for more than half my life and truly feels like my sister, the other I have grown to know and love over the last three and a half years! They are two of the most amazing women I have ever made the pleasure of meeting, and now, I call them family!

I feel so blessed to have welcomed two wonderful people into my life this week! I love you all so much and wish you all nothing but all the joy and happiness you deserve. Dustin and I can't wait to share all of our joys with you as well as be excited to share in yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment